evQueue is an open source job scheduler and queueing engine. It features an event-driven C++ engine and a PHP / MySQL web control interface which provides tasks monitoring and creation.
It provides both simple task execution and complex task chaining (workflow) using XML and XPath description. Workflow description includes output linking, conditions and loops. Queues management provides an easy way for task parallelization and resource control.
The network API provides an easy way, XML based, for synchronous or asynchronous workflow launching and control, allowing tasks to be launched from external applications or web pages.
2015-07-08 : evQueue 1.4
- Email notifications and support for plugins.
- Completely rebuilt web interface.
- Workflows import/export.
- The engine can now bind on UNIX socket for local communication.
2015-04-01 : evQueue 1.3
- Added configuration options in the network section.
2015-03-09 : evQueue 1.2
- Support of pipes between tasks. See ls | wc -l example.
- Added loops on tasks.
evQueue is licensed under GPL v3.
The license is available on the GNU.org website.